Apply Today. Join our team of fundraising professionals.
As a Fundraising Agent, you would be responsible for placing and taking calls from our clients' potential donors and convincing them to contribute money over the phone while maintaining good public relations. This is a work-from-home position using company-owned technology which is provided after training is complete. You will work as part of a larger team of Agents and Supervisors to achieve our clients' fundraising goals. All employees must commit to:
100% honesty at all times
Uphold values of integrity and professionalsim
A desire to work hard and produce great results
Full-time: Monday-Friday 9:30-6:30 required.
Part-time: Monday-Friday 9:30-3:00 or 9:30-6:30 (20 hours per week required).
No evenings, weekends, or holidays required.
Base wage compensation levels. Earn a $1-$2/hour Quantity bonus just for working your required shifts each 2 week payroll.
Regular raises during the first year and annually thereafter.
|Date||Base Wage||Quantity Bonus: Work 50 Hrs in a payroll||Quantity Bonus: Work 80 Hrs in a payroll|
|Annually (after first year)||Reviewed Annually||Reviewed Annually||Reviewed Annually|
*Rate increases take effect the full payroll after the date has been reached. If you work less than 40 hours in a two-week payroll, no bonuses are available.
In addition to your hourly base wage, you can also earn three different performance bonuses- earning up to an additional $8.50/hour each payroll. Bonuses are available when you work at least 40 hours in a two-week payroll. The three bonuses are:
1. Quantity Bonus: Earn an additional $1.00/hour when you work 50 hours in a payroll. Or, work 80 hours in a two-week payroll and earn an additional $2.00/hour.
2. Quality Bonus: Earn an additional $2.00-$6.00/hour when you achieve quality standards (see below).
3. Data Entry Bonus: Earn an additional $0.50/hour when you have no reported data entry errors.
Your performance is measured using three metrics (standards). Success is defined by exceeding each of the three standards on at least 50% of your shifts each payroll. When you hit your standards at a rate higher than 50%, you can earn even more, with additional levels at 60% and 100%. Hitting standards is achieved by making quality calls consistently using the proven techniques we teach you. The standards are:
Contacts: The number of decisions ("Yes" or "No") you achieve. Contacts are a measure of the quantity of your work.
Money: The amount of money you raise is a meaure of your effectiveness in convincing donors to contribute.
Credit Cards: The percentage of pledges secured on a credit card measures the quality and urgency of the calls you make.
The following chart shows the three bonuses that can be earned each payroll.
|Quality Standards Level||Quality Bonus||Quantity Bonus||Data Entry Bonus||Total Bonus|
Full-time staff earn 5 days of paid personal days after one year in the position and each year thereafter. These days must be used within the calendar year. They do not roll over. Days can be taken in full day or half day increments.
1. You must be at least 18 years of age.
2. You must live within a 20 mile radius of East Lansing, Michigan. Although this is a work-from-home position, there are times when it is necessary for us to provide maintenance, distribute, or retrieve computer equipment we issue employees from our office in East Lansing, Michigan.
3. For a full-time position, you must be available Monday-Friday 9:30-6:30 and commit to fulfilling 40 hours per week. For a part-time position, you must be available Monday-Friday from 9:30-3:00 or 9:30-6:30 and commit to fulfilling at least 20 hours per week.
4. You must have a reliable, high-speed internet connection.
5. You must have a private workspace that is professional, quiet, and free of distractions and background noise. We strongly recommend a comfortable desk and chair, as you will be sitting and working for 8 hours each day. To protect the security of donor data, work areas and company-provided computers are routinely monitored during working hours.
6. For both the interview and two-week training process, you must have access to a desktop or laptop computer and an electronic device with a camera (if your desktop or laptop does not have one), with which you can participate in video conference calls. After successfully completing training, we will issue company-owned computer equipment which will be used for the remainder of your employment.
7. You must pass a background check.
Think you have what it takes to join our team?Apply Now +
Review the required minimum employment eligibility requirements to make sure you qualify and can meet the commitments required.
Complete and submit your applicaton online. We will review it and contact you if we would like to invite you to interview for the position.
Our selection process includes an initial telephone call, a subsequent video conference interview, and a practice fundraising call with your interviewer.
If you are hired and pass a background check, you will be scheduled for training. Training typically lasts 3 hours each day Monday-Friday for two weeks.
Full-Time Work Begins
After successfully completing training, we will issue company-owned computer equipment and you will begin working your regular full-time schedule.